The Delphi 's stylish and contemporary design and cutting edge technology sets it a part from anything else available today. The Delphi is two components in one. At your sink you have a beautifully styled remote controlled faucet which operates the ionizing unit which is installed undersink completely out of site.
The Delphi defines “ease of use” with the new faucet. You control the operation and settings of the new unit with a tap of your finger on the touch pad. The Delphi also defines performance with the ionizing unit which employs Emco Tech's latest water cell technology - delivering top performance and health benefits into your water.
The Delphi is also built to last. Unlike other ionizer cleaning systems, the Delphi 's new DARC system will completely eliminate mineral scaling from the ever important electrodes, increasing the life of your ionizer and protecting your investment. And you never have to wait for a cleaning cycle to complete to get a drink.
What could be better: contemporary styling, ease of use and performance the Delphi offers it all. For those who demand the absolute best.
Convenience and utility are two primary components of functionality in an ionizer. The Delphi is tops in these categories as well! The Delphi was designed from the start as an undersink unit. It has two components: a state of the art undersink ionizing unit and an elegantly designed sink-side faucet.
Other Delphi Features:
- Biostone Filtration -.The Biostone Filter is the most advanced in the market. The 9 stage Filter includes layers of coral calcium with magnesium and Tourmaline. The coral calcium is Japanese premium grade and comes from environmentally approved land deposits. The coral calcium not only helps to slightly rematerialize the water but also naturally sweetens the water and changes volatile fluorine molecules into a benign compound (calcium fluoride).
- Flow Control - The Delphi has an inbuilt flow control valve that automatically controls the water pressure through your ionizer to produce optimum ORP at a selected level of pH.
- Calcium Port - This allows you to add extra calcium to your ionizer. It is important to note that the Delphi is a very strong ionizing unit and will not require the use of extra calcium in most areas of the country. Some areas however have soft water or water that is low in naturally occurring calcium and other dissolved minerals. This feature is intended to boost ionization performance in those areas when necessary.
- Temperature Shut Down - The Delphi employs a thermal switch in the water cell to shut down the ionization process if the temperature in the cell gets too hot. This small but valuable feature gives you peace of mind.
- Electrical Protection - The Delphi has a glass tube fuse that will protect the expensive circuitry in case of power fluctuations or surge.
- Voice Confirmation - This feature audibly tells you what type of water you have selected each time you use the ionizer. This feature is fully adjustable allowing you to turn the volume up, down, or completely off.
- Alkaline and Acidic level indicators - The Emco tech Delphi has an LCD indicator which will numerically display the level of ionization you have selected. It also has LCD icons that display the most typical use for a given setting.
- Filter Life Indicator - The Delphi offers you a way to track the filter life - right on the faucet. It counts actual filter use - it is not a timer like on less expensive models.
Accessories Included with the Jupiter Delphi
- pH Test Kit - Contains test tubes, reagent liquid and a pH color chart to help you understand the ionizer\'s performance and so that you can be sure you are drinking the right level of pH. Installation DVD
- Installation / Information DVD - Your Delphi comes with a short but very informative DVD showing you everything you will need to know to install, optimize and maintain the performance of your ionizer.
- Owner's Manual - This beautiful manual helps makes it all so easy.
- Installation kit - Comes with everything you will need to perform a standard installation. Unique or custom installations may require extra parts and or adapters.